Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Landscaping

First full year in the new house is soon approaching.  I painted and painted and by late fall every wall was covered with a bright, clean ivory palette.  I got unpacked and furniture in place.  Several configurations later and I am content in my abode and it's feeling like mine.  In March I got bit by the spring planting bug and I just knew I wanted to landscape my yard.  We had an incredibly warm, early spring and I took full advantage.  With the help of my wonderful Mom, two old bushes were removed, a beautiful crimson queen was planted along with 30 other shrubs and flowers.  Thank you to my great Dad for busting up the old fire pit that hogged the backyard.  Thanks to him we had plenty of beautiful rocks and stones to build shrub beds. It's been a very busy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment